Monday 5 May 2008

Kids!



I will be honest i was not in for this lecture becuase I was ill throwing my guts up im guessin from some rotten food i had eaten the night before, from broad street! :( :(

Anyway! i did not want to miss out on this lecture so i got my friends to take notes (mental or otherwise) and to tell me about the lecture. When i caught up with them they told me they watched a film called kids, they said they didn't really like it in the fact that it was a bit shocking in the sense of what they got up to in the film. So i decided to have a look on the internet at the plot outline myself on the internet. I was quite shocked that a film about teenagers would have a storyline about a girl getting HIV as it is rather disturbing taht a person of that age would get that, I think it is more of a disturbance to the viewer becuase films of this nature have never been made before.

But i think it is also a good thing that films are allowing for issues of this nature to be bought into the for front as we are living in a society in which these issues are around us everyday.

Here is one of the websites i used to have a look at the reviews of the film

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113540/plotsummary

No comments: